This ” Terms and Conditions” is an agreement of Holiday Indochina Travel ( owner of www.myanmartours.asia) with all clients and local government. It can be changed any time without any notice to meet the local policies or any reasons from Holiday Indochina. Therefore, it is your responsibility to check it regularly to update information in case there is any change.
* All tours and services can be changed according the seasonal flights schedule, governor policy changes and other factors without prior notice.
* The tour & service rate is valid with specific price since they are confirmed by our travel consultant and the this is net price and quoted in American dollar per person.
* Price for children:
+ Under and 2 years: Free of Charge / Need sharing bed with parents.
+ 2-8 years old: 50% as adult fare.
Children policy are varied upon specific situation and tours.
Payment method :
* In order to give both of us a good feeling that each party will fulfill its obligations. Upon confirmation of any reservation, a 10% – 30% deposit is requested. It must be sent to our account in cash or by credit card ( with 3,85% surcharge ).
The balance can be executed by cash, credit card on arrival. The notes must be new !
* The deposit should be done to our bank in Vietnam/ Thailand or other countries with international bank. This should be done at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If reservations are made less than 30 days prior to departure, the full payment is required. If it is not received on time, we may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee. For special cases, the payment can be completed when the beginning of tours with our agreement.
* Myanmar also may cancel the bookings without any refund of the sums already paid when the reason impacting from both local government’s policies and the natural disaster.
* Note: Bank fees is on your side in every cases.
Cancellation fees of booking are not levied for us but for all local suppliers as hotel, carrier and other contractors. In these cases, the client shall be liable to pay those fees to Myanmar Tour.
Cancellation will be charged as follow:
– More than 45 days prior to trip departure. No charge.
– 30 – 45 days before arrival: 20% charge.
– 15 – 29 days before arrival: 50% charge.
– 15 days before arrival: 100% charge.
We highly recommended you to read the Myanmar Checking List before you start your tour
We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers.
Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services shall first be settled by negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event such negotiation would fail, it shall finally settled by arbitration of the Myanmar International Arbitration Center at the Chamber of Industry of the Myanmar . All claims must be submitted in writing within 7 days after the end of the services with the clarify documentary.
We kindly advise you to read our terms and condition before proceeding with any payment or deposit